Lancashire Cycle Map 30 - Sustrans
Lancashire Cycle Map
This area map shows the National Cycle Network and local routes in this area. It covers the Lancashire area of the north west region of England including Preston, Rochdale, Lancaster, Burnley and Colne.
This pocket-sized colour map shows clearly mapped on-road and traffic-free paths, easy to read contours, and detailed inset maps for the major towns and cities as well as recommended linking routes connecting the NCN with quiet roads. The map also features 5 day rides with directions and a description of the area, highlighting key cycle routes, local history and places of interest.
Major routes covered by this map:
- National Route 55 from Adlington to Preston.
- National Route 6 between Bury and Carnforth.
- National Route 62 from Preston to Fleetwood, largely traffic-free along the coast through Blackpool.
- National Route 66 from Rochdale to Eastwood
- National Route 68 between Hebden Bridge and Ingleton. This section makes up part of the Pennine Cycleway.
- National Route 69 from Morecambe to Clapham. This forms the beginning of the Way of the Roses which then joins National Route 68 at Clapham.
- National Route 622 is a 21 mile cycle route encircling the city of Preston. This route is known locally as the Preston Guild Wheel.
- National Route 700, the Bay Cycle Way, between Glasson, Morecambe, Arnside, Grange-over-Sands and Barrow-in-Furness.
- Regional Route 90 (northern loop of the Lancashire Cycleway), a circular route passing through Whalley, Kirkham, Great Eccleston, Caton, and Slaidburn
- Regional Route 91 (southern loop of the Lancashire Cycleway), a circular route from Pinfold, Whalley, Barnoldswick, Haslingden and Adlington
Published: April 2015
Size: 10 x 15 cm folded, 60 x 80 cm unfolded
We Also Recommend
Coast and Castles South NN1C Newcastle - Edinburgh Sustrans Cycle Route Map
Way of the Roses - Morecambe/Bridlington Sustrans Cycle Route Map NN69 (5th Ed)