Bike Hire and Electric Bike Hire in Settle.
Yorkshire Dales Mountain Bike Hire. We have an extensive hire fleet of hardtail mountain bikes with air suspension forks and hydraulic brakes. Prices from £20 / Half Day and £30 Full Day.
We also have one 58cm Ridgeback Panorama Steel Touring / Road Bike for hire.
Complete with rear rack. 700x32 Tyres
£50 per weekend (Friday to Sunday) or £100 per 7 Days. Pannier bags £20 per hire.
Electric Bike Hire will be available from Easter 2018. (Bookings now being taken) Hire one of our Diamondback Lux electric mountain bikes and explore the tracks and trails of the Dales with minimal effort (you'll still have to pedal!) We have sizes small, medium and large.
Our electric bike hire is £30 for half a day and £50 for a full day. This includes a fully charged battery (good for over 20 miles) and a helmet. Call us today on 01729 824232 to book your Electric Bike Hire.
How far can you go on an electric bike hire? There are so many variables but this pretty page from Bosch will give you a rough idea:
Bike Hire Information:
Hire one of our Bikes and take yourself off on a self guided ride around the stunning Yorkshire Dales, Gisburn Forest or Forest of Bowland. We’ve route maps to guide you along your way or if you’re already familiar with the area make up your own route!
We have plenty of bike routes to choose from whether you’re an experienced mountain biker and outdoor enthusiast or if you want something more family orientated and a more gentle ride.
Our MTB and Electric Hire bikes are fantastic for Dales riding and feature:
- 27.5″ wheels
- Hydraulic disc brakes
- Suspension forks.
Everything you need for a great Mountain Biking day out in the Yorkshire Dales!
Upon collection our knowledgeable team will be on hand to point you in right direction and give you any tips depending on the type of riding you want to do.
We have numerous sizes available.MTB Hire Rates:
Electric Bike Hire Rates:
- Half Day Hire: £20
- 1 Day Hire: £30
- 2 Days Hire: £50
- 3 Days Hire: £65
- 4 Days Hire: £80
- 5 Days Hire: £90
- 7 Days Hire: £100
- Half Day Hire: £35
- 1 Day Hire: £50
We can provide routes for you if yoiu need a point in the right direction.
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Before you book your hire bikes or make an enquiry there are a few things we should point out.
- We will need to know the sizes of bike you require.
- We don’t hire baby seats or tag-alongs.
- Minimum age for e-bike hire is 14. This is the law.
- We only offer single day hire for e-bikes. You are welcome to hire them for multiple days but you will need to bring them back in between.
- We have one 20" and one 24" Childrens mountain bike available. There is no age restriction but it is up to you to determine your childs riding ability.
- You will need to fill out a form and leave us some ID when collecting your bike(s)
- Terms and Conditions are available on request.
- We reserve the right to refuse hire.